New Latest Jobs in CP Branch EME Center Quetta Cantt 2023 Institution is seeking applications from Pakistani Reputation for appointment to the following posts on permanent basis. Candidates who meet the prescribed criteria should only enter their details on the proposed form and send the answer sheet in plain numbers to DAAGEME Centre, Quetta Cantt within fifteen days of publication of advertisement. In these Latest Govt Jobs in Quetta the male or female candidate can Apply in these jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure Preference will be given to candidates with additional education and relevant experience from an approved institution. Required educational qualifications, experience and regional provincial qualifications are detailed below. All vacancies Age limit is 18 to 30 years.
Latest Jobs in CP Branch EME Center Quetta Cantt
|Hiring Organization||CP Branch EME Center|
|Last Date of apply||28-06-2023|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of vacancy||30+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||CP Branch EME Center|
- Lower Division Clerk
- HS One
- HS Two
- Head Sanitary Worker
- Cook Unit
How to Apply
Candidates should send their applications with educational credentials, domicile, experience certificates, attested copies of National Identity Card, two passport size recent photographs within fifteen days of publication of advertisement. Women, Persons with Disabilities and Minorities will be recruited as per Vita Stamp. Persons with disabilities should attach the certified medical board certified tarfile and certificates along with the application. People working in government institutions should send applications through their locality.
To find information about new jobs at CP Branch EME Center or any other military-related job openings in Quetta Cantt, I recommend the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Pakistan Army or the EME Center. They may have a dedicated careers or recruitment section where they post job vacancies and provide information on how to apply.
- Check the official websites of other military branches such as the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and the Pakistan Navy. These branches may also have job openings relevant to your interests.
- Follow the official social media accounts of the Pakistan Army and related organizations. They often share updates on job vacancies and recruitment drives.
- Reach out to the CP Branch EME Center or the relevant military authorities directly. They may be able to provide information about any new job opportunities or guide you on how to apply.
- Keep an eye on local newspapers and classified ads. Sometimes, military job vacancies are published in newspapers, particularly those that specialize in government job listings.