Police Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2023 has been announce through latest adveritsement JOB OPPORTUNITIES OF CLASS-IV STAFF (BS-1 TO 04) IN SINDH POLICE (HYDERABAD RANGE) Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Hyderabad Range (district concerned) against the following vacant post of Class IV-Staff (BS-01 to 04) Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Pk will provide all current and upcoming career opportunities announced by the Police Sindh Police is a law enforcement agency working under the Government of Sindh. Its headquarter is based in Karachi. Sindh Police Ranges/Regions/Units are Central Police Office, Karachi Range, Hyderabad Range, Sukkur Range, Larkana Range, Mirpur has Range, SBA Range, Special Branch, CTD, Research & Development, Crime & Investigation Branch, Traffic Sindh, Sindh Reserve Police, Rabid Response Force, and Internal Accountability Bureau.
Police Department Govt of Sindh Police Jobs 2023
|Hiring Organization||Police Department|
|Education Requirements||Literate / Primary / Middle|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||Police Department Hyderabad|
Sindh Police vacant name
|Sr No||Name of Post|
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Sindh?
- Application forms can be downloaded from Sindh Police website l.e. www.sindhpol.ce.gov.ok. Application forms filled-up improperly shall not be entertained.
- Application along with copies of attested documents i.e. CNIC, Domicile & PRC, Educational & Profession Experience Certificates, (where applicable) and 04 recent Passport Size Photographs should be reached at the Office of Deputy: Inspector General of Police, Hyderabad Range, through post / courier service at the address: DIGP OFFICE HYDERABAD RANGE SHEHBAZ BUILDING, HYDERABAD.
- Candidates may undergo interview/skill test wherever applicable.
- Test venue and date shall be communicated later through SMS or website www.sindhpolice.gov.pk No TA/DA wil be given for test/ interview.
Candidates should produce their original documents at the time of Interview.
- If any candidate stands disqualified during verification of documents and character Certificates then his/her registration will be cancelled even he/she qualify